The HP Photosmart C5324 is a printer that can also scan, and even copy documents at top quality. Its technical specifications are outstanding while the system requirements are in the Readme file. The printer also supports plain paper, transparency film, labels, index cards, photo cards, and legal. The input tray holds a maximum of 125 sheets of plain paper while the output tray holds 50 sheets.
HP Photosmart C5324 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||179.13 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||162.32 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP and Vista.exe||39.28 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C5324 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||152.01 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C5324 cartridges
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
1. The printing method this printer uses is the economic drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing technology.
2. The printing function can do panorama-size printing.
3. The print speed is relative to the model of the printer in use as well as the complexity of the document in print.
4. The print language is PCL3 GUI.
1. The copy speed of this device varies according to the complexity of the document.
2. The zoom range when copying extends to a maximum of 400% and carries a fit to page feature.
3. The copy function uses a digital image processing.
4. The copier produces up to 50 copies from the original, and it also varies by model.
5. The copy resolution can be up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi output using a scan resolution of 1200 dpi.
1. The scanner includes an Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned images to editable text. But the user will have to install this software.
2. The use of the scanner also includes a twain-complaint interface.
3. The resolution of the scanning process is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi optical, but it varies according to the model of the printer in use. the maximum resolution is 19200 dpi at an enhanced mode with the use of the appropriate software.
4. The color depth is 48-bit depth with 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of grey).
5. The maximum scan size through the glass is 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches).
Download HP Photosmart C5324 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website