HP Printer Photosmart C4750 Description
The device is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan and copy documents with high quality. The printing resolution is 12 x 1200 dpi for black print. The printing function has a panoramic-size ability. The mechanism of the printing method is the Thermal inkjet technology with a PCL3 GUI language.
HP Photosmart C4750 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe (Recommended)||145.66 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP Vista and 7.exe (Recommended)||149.69 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP Vista and 7.exe||67.55 MB||Download|
|ePrint Software – Network and Wireless Connected Printers for windows 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit.exe||26.22 MB||Download|
|ePrint Software – Network and Wireless Connected Printers for windows 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit.exe||31.19 MB||Download|
Driver for Mac OS
The input tray of the printer can hold up to 80 sheets of plain paper. However, the other media sizes are lesser in capacity. The different supported media sizes include legal, envelopes, hagaki cards, labels, transparencies and letter.
The following ink cartridges are related to the region of use of the printer. For example, in Western Europe, the cartridge is HP 300 while China and India use HP 818. Americas and the Asia Pacific (excluding China, India, and Japan) use HP 60. The purchase replacement for any of these cartridges and other supplies must be from the HP store or local retailers.
1. Drop-on-demand Thermal Inkjet printing technology
2. A duty cycle of 3000 printed pages per month
3. Optimised printing resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for color printing from an input computer of 1200 dpi
4. The copy function has a digital image processing
5. Copy zoom range is between 25 to 400%, but it depends on the model of the printer in use
6. The scanning function has an interface that is twain-compliant
7. The scan resolution is up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, but the user can optimize to 19200 with enhancement software
8. Maximum power consumption is 20 watts for average printing
9. Input voltage is 100 to 240 volts and an output voltage of 32 V DC
Related Printer :HP Photosmart C6350 driver
Download HP Photosmart C4750 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website