This printing device is capable of printing scanning and copying. The average power consumption is 20 watts on the average while the input and output voltages are 100 – 240 volts and 32 V DC respectively. The printer is compatible with various media types, including plain paper, legal, envelopes, index cards, etc.
HP Photosmart C4650 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.dmg||170.55 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4650 cartridges
The printer cartridges are dependent upon the region of its use. Check out the classifications below;
1. The Americas and the Asia Pacific (excluding China, India, and Japan) uses an HP 60 ink cartridge
2. Western Europe uses an HP 300 Ink cartridge
3. Africa, CIS, Japan and the Middle East uses an HP 121 ink cartridge
4. Finally, China and India make use of an HP 818 ink cartridge
Note that some of these cartridges produce more yield than the others. Also, note that any replacement cartridge and other essential supplies should be from the HP store or other trusted suppliers.
1. Compatible Windows OS does not include 2000, 95, 98, Me, 3.1, NT 4.0, DOS, 2003 and 2008 Server.
2. The Macintosh Operating system versions include Mac OS X 10.3, 19.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, and later
3. The printer has physical dimensions of 167 x 434 x 567 mm (HWD) with a weight o 5.0 Kg
4. Connectivity is primarily through the hi-speed USB 2.0 pot using the appropriate cable
Related Printer :HP Photosmart C4210 driver
Download HP Photosmart C4650 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website