One of the outstanding features of this printer is its befitting size that conforms suitability for both home and office uses. The physical dimensions include 8.35 x 18.3 x 14.7 inches (HWD) and a weight of 18.75 pounds. The compatible Operating include Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 98 SE and Windows 2000. Apple systems with Macintosh Operating systems have the following versions compatible with this device; OS 9.1.x, OS X 10.1.x or higher, 10.2.3 or higher, or v10.3.x or higher versions.
HP Photosmart 2710xi printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||428.80 MB|
|Basic Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||59.54 MB|
HP Photosmart 2710xi driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||145.63 MB|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||189.53 MB|
HP Photosmart 2710xi cartridges
Black HP 94 Original Ink Cartridge (~480 pages ), HP 96 Black Inkjet Print Cartridge (~860 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 97 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~560 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages ), HP 100 Gray Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~80 pages )
1. Printing method: the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology.
2. The printing language options include HP PCL level 3, PCL 10 and PCL3 GUI.
3. The printing speed varies by the complexity of the document as well as the printing mode of the device.
4. Printing Resolution: the standard resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi for both color and black printing even with the aid of PhotoREt III enhancement software.
5. There are many media types this printer supports. Examples include plain paper, photo paper, index cards, transparent films, legal paper, envelopes, etc.
6. Memory card support: this device accepts the use of memory cards as a storage device and as a means of printing from the cards. Compatible memory card types include MMC, Micro SD, xD, Compact Flash, Memory stick, Secure Digital, etc.
7. Scanning specifications: the scanner has an image editor with an integrated OCR (optical character recognition) technology principle that converts scanned images into editable texts. It also has a twain compliant interface.
8. Faxing specifications: it has up to 75-speed dials that however varies by model.
9. Up to 90-page memory though this varies by the model of the printer. Its multiple pages faxing feature is manual.
10. The power consumption of that device stands at about 75 watts of energy at maximum. Also, the voltage range for power input is between 100 to 240 Volts AC.
Download HP Photosmart 2710xi All-in-One Printer driver from HP website