The HP LaserJet Pro M202dw works with a Laser technology to produce a top quality print at high speed. This print technology works with the PCL 5C, PCL 6, PS, PCL3 GUI, PCLm print languages. The display screen 196 x 34 LCD screen.
HP LaserJet Pro M202dw printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows.exe||100.12 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Print Driver (no installer) for Windows.exe||22.34 MB||Download|
|Basic Print Driver for Windows.exe||77.82 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit.exe||18.29 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit.exe||20.67 MB||Download|
|PostScript Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit.exe||19.52 MB||Download|
|PostScript Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit.exe||21.81 MB||Download|
|USB Connected PCL6 Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit.exe||18.40 MB||Download|
|USB Connected PCL6 Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit.exe||20.74 MB||Download|
|USB Connected PostScript Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 32 bit.exe||19.62 MB||Download|
|USB Connected PostScript Universal Print Driver for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit.exe||21.87 MB||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro M202dw driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8.dmg||76.54 MB||Download|
|ePrint Software – Network and Wireless Connected Printers for Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.10.dmg||6.61 MB||Download|
The dimensions include 384 x 280.7 x 250.9 mm (WDH) and weighs 6.6 Kg. All these give it a moderate size and very suitable for office work.
HP LaserJet Pro M202dw cartridges
HP83A Black Toner Cartridge (~1500 pages)
You can download the full printer software and drivers that includes all the tools you need for the printer to perform smoothly and at its best. There are two fundamental printer drivers, depending on the model class. Other Utilities include
1. HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) (File size – 17.8 MB)
2. HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit) (File size – 18.8 MB)
3. HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers (File size – 17.9 MB)
4. HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit) for USB connected printers (File size – 19.0 MB)
5. HP LaserJet Pro M201/M202 series Firmware Update Utility (File size – 15.6 MB)
6. HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (File size – 17.7 MB)
Driver Installation Instructions
Before installing, please DO NOT connect the USB cable yet
1. Ensure you close all programs that are running on your system before you begin installation
2. Put on the printer but DO NOT connect the USB cable however
3. Download the appropriate software, compatible with your operating system
4. Run the file after downloading by navigating to the destination folder and double-clicking
5. The data will extract itself automatically, and installation will begin
6. Follow the dialog box command to finish installation
The regular print speed is up to 25 ppm. The printer releases the first page in just about 8 seconds. The best print quality resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This high print resolution is possible due to the HP ProRes 1200, HP FastRes 1200, 600 dpi technologies. HP LaserJet Pro M202dw has a theoretical duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages, but only 250 – 2000 pages recommended.
Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB) 1.1 or 2.0 port. In addition to this, 1 Ethernet 10/100 port for networking the printer with another device.
The HP LaserJet M202dw printer is compatible with HP ePrint and a Wireless Direct printing
The supported operating systems include:
1. Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
2. Windows 8.1 (32 and 64-bit)
3. Microsoft Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit)
4. Windows 7 (32 or 64-bit)
5. Windows Vista (32 or 64-bit)
6. Windows Server 2008 (32 or 64-bit)
For the operating systems above, the recommended requirements include a 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, a RAM size of 1 GB (32-bit) and 2 GB RAM (64-bit). In addition to this, a 400 MB free hard disk space must be available
For Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher version), the requirements include Intel Pentium 233 MHz processor, a RAM size of 512 MB plus a 400 MB free hard disk space, that must be available
If your PC runs on a Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP1 or higher) or Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit), the required processor is 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86), and a 1 GB RAM (32-bit). In addition to this, a 400 MB free hard disk space should be available.
Related Printer :HP LaserJet Pro M118dw driver
For Macintosh systems, the supported versions include:
1. OS X v 10.7 Lion
2. OS X v 10.8 Mountain Lion
3. OS X v 10.9 Mavericks
All of these versions above must have at least a 1 GB hard disk available and is compatible with both the USB and the Internet.
The standard input tray can accommodate about 250 sheets of plain paper with a 10-sheet priority, whereas the output tray takes a paper load of up to 150 sheets of plain paper as well. It supports duplex printing which allows printing on both sides of the paper. The recommended paper sizes include A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, postcards and envelopes. Apart from these basic sizes, the other types include labels, transparencies, and labels.
The printer lacks wireless connectivity
Download HP LaserJet Pro M202dw driver from HP website