This device is an all-in-one machine with the ability to print, scan, copy and sending and receiving fax messages. The printing can be from a computer connected directly or through a memory card. Many of the functions of this printer are accessible from the control panel without turning on your computer. Items that stand out on the printer includes a control panel, a color graphics display, and an ink cartridge door. Others include photo tray, paper tray extender, memory card slots and photo light, and a paper length guide. There is also the main input tray, output tray, and a wireless radio light as well as Bluetooth light.
HP Photosmart C7180 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||260.40 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||290.27 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||159.25 MB||Download|
|Basic Print and Scan Driver for Windows Vista.exe||32.92 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||506.97 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 64 bit.exe||473.85 MB||Download|
|Basic Print and Scan Driver for Windows XP 32 bit.exe||70.29 MB||Download|
|Basic Print and Scan Driver for Windows XP 64 bit.exe||51.53 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C7180 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||156.20 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||216.68 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C7180 cartridges
HP02 Black Ink Cartridge (~660 pages ), HP 02 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~400 pages ), HP 02 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~370 pages ), HP 02 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 02 Light Magenta Ink Cartridge (~230 pages ), HP 02 Light Cyan Ink Cartridge (~220 pages )
1. The printer is compatible with the pre-installed HP Photosmart software for Windows or the HP Photosmart Mac software.
2. Connectivity options include a hi-speed USB 2.0, a wired Ethernet network, and a wireless network with 802.11 access point. Other means include a wireless network without an access point. Users can also add more computers on the network.
3. The printer supports some media types and sizes. These include transparent films, labels, index cards, envelopes, photo paper and legal paper. The paper holding capacity of the input tray is up to 100 sheets of plain printed paper. However, the output tray holds about 50 sheets of plain paper. Note that the output tray capacity depends on the amount of ink and the type of paper in use. other paper types have a lesser amount that fills both the input and output trays.
4. The printer has a resolution of 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black while printing from a computer. To print in color, however, takes a resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
5. The printing method used in this printer is a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with a pCL3 GUI language.
Download HP Photosmart C7180 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website