HP Officejet J4624 All-in-One PrinterÂ cartridges
Black Inkjet Print HP 901 CartridgeÂ (~200 pages ), HP 901 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~360 pages)
HP Officejet J4624 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS:Â Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||223.48 MB||Download|
The HP Officejet J4624 is a model member of the J4500/J4600 Printer series. The other members in this series are;
1. HP Officejet J4524 All-in-One Printer
2. HP Officejet J4525 All-in-One Printer
3. HP Officejet J4535 All-in-One Printer
4. HP Officejet J4540 All-in-One Printer
5. HP Officejet J4550 All-in-One Printer
6. HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Printer
7. HP Officejet J4585 All-in-One Printer
8. HP Officejet J4624 All-in-One Printer
9. HP Officejet J4660 All-in-One Printer
10. HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One Printer
11. HP Officejet J4680c All-in-One Printer
The printer has the dimensions 8.5 x 17.1 x 15.8 inches (HWD) and a weight of 5.9 Kg. The unique device can not only print but also copy, scan, send and receive fax messages.
HP Officejet J4624 driver Windows Operating System Requirements
The compatible operating system versions of Microsoft Windows include Windows 2000 SP4 or later. Others are Windows XP Home, Pro, Pro x64, Windows Vista and Windows Vista x64. The required processor is an Intel Pentium II or equivalent compatible processor, or later versions. The internal memory should be at least 128 MB for smooth run of the printer software. The monitor display is with 800 x 600, 16-bit or higher color depth. The supported browsers are the Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later versions (for Windows 2000 and XP). For Windows Vista, it requires Internet Explorer 7.0.
The standard connectivity option is the Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
The printer supports quite some media sizes. These include the Plain Paper, Labels, Envelopes, Transparencies, Photopapers, and Index cards. The input tray capacity is up to 100 sheets of plain paper. But for other media types and sizes, the capacity is lesser. This feature also depends on the ink in use and the complexity of the documents in print.
The print resolution for black is up to 600 dpi when printing directly from a computer. The color print resolution, however, is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Photo paper with 1200 dpi input. The HP Photo paper compatible includes;
1. HP Premium Plus Photo
2. HP Premium Photo
3. HP Advanced Photo
4. Photo Hagaki
The copying feature uses the Digital Image Processing, up to 100 copies from an original. The digital zoom range is between 25% to 400%, and this varies by the printer model. The copy feature also has a fit-to-page and pre-scan options. The speed at which the printer copies depends mainly on the complexity of the document.
1. The USB port is the only means of connectivity. No wireless, no LAN.
2. The printer is not capable of mobile printing
3. The device has a relatively low output tray holding capacity
4. There is no USB cable in the printer package. The user will have to get one from a reputable store
Download HP Officejet J4624 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website