The HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One is a printer having such a tremendous physical appeal, which is yet simple. The device has a multifunctioning ability to print, copy and scan documents. HP specially designed the printer for an office. This design is due to its sleek, ready-to-go body and befitting black color that matches any desk.
HP Deskjet 3521 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows.exe||67.07 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||26.34 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for Windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||28.17 MB||Download|
HP Deskjet 3521 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.14.zip||9.08 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11.dmg||142.82 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8.dmg||167.55 MB||Download|
The printer is an inkjet color printer with an average monthly cycle of about 1000 pages, but the recommended volume of print stands between 300 to 400 pages. The printer is suitable for printing on A4/legal papers. The input tray can take up to 80 documents of legal size, and the output tray can only hold 15 sheets.
The dimensions of the printer are 17.3 x 14.4 x 5.7 in (WDH) and as lightweight weighs about 11.02 pounds.
HP Deskjet 3521 all-in-one printer is very suitable for home use for both monochrome and colored printing. You also do not have to struggle to connect different PCs as it has a limitless connection through Wi-Fi. This ability makes it suitable for students too who might want to print from their mobile devices.
HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One Printer cartridges
HP564 Economy Black Ink Cartridge 235 pages, HP 564 Economy Cyan Ink Cartridge 285 pages, HP 564 Economy Magenta Ink Cartridge 285 pages, HP 564 Economy Yellow Ink Cartridge 285 pages
Essential features of HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-one printer
1. You get to print, scan or copy easily through HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One printer, without a hitch
2. HP ePrint service that allows you to print from anywhere
3. Automatic duplexer that prints on both sides of the page of a single paper
4. Ability to work compatibly with mobile devices such as smartphones, iPad, iPhone, blackberry, etc.
5. Wireless printing from virtually anywhere
6. Easy to operate through a 2.0-inch mono display screen
7. A color printer also very suitable for monochrome printing
8. The printer can copy both monochromes and colored to a resolution of about 600 dpi
9. High color resolution for colored printing of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
The connection interface involves a four-pin USB 2.0 Type B, enabled for wireless connection through Wi-Fi. HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One printer uses Apple AirPrint as well as HP ePrint.
The printer works with an HP Thermal Inkjet technology that involves four cartridges. One cartridge is for black while others are for cyan, magenta and yellow.
The maximum printing resolution of this HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One printer stands at 1200 x 600 dpi for monochrome printing. When it comes to a colored page, you can get up to about 4800 x 1200 dpi of color resolution.
While printing, the printer can attain a speed of 23 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome. And for colored printing, an active 22 ppm. It prints its first page just after 19 seconds.
The PCL 3 GUI technology is the base of the HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One drivers and emulations. The machine prints on an automatic duplexing technique. This duplexing ability allows an easy print on both sides of the paper automatically.
The printer copies documents at the speed of 6.5 ppm for monochrome and 5.5 ppm for colored pages. The maximum resolution for the copying is 600 dpi for both black and white and colored. You can also enlarge the copy to about 400% and reduce to about 25%. The maximum prints you can produce at once is just 50.
The scanning function can operate at a grayscale depth of 8-bit and color depth of 24-bit using a CIS element technology. It also produces at an optimum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The display screen on the printer is just about 2 inches which are about 5.1 cm in the diagonal size.
When the printer is in operation, it runs on a power of 13.38 watts. But when it is on standby, the power consumption is just 2.72 watts. When the printer is asleep, it uses only 0.8 watts. It generally requires a voltage of 120/230 AC volts at a frequency of 50/60 Hz.
The printer has been certified by ENERGY STAR, which makes it safe to use in the environment.
Operating System support
1. MS Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
2. MS Windows XP SP3
3. Apple Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, Lion and Mountain lion
4. MS Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions
You can download the compatible drivers for all of these
The warranty for this product is one-year and a phone-consulting in that one year.
1. HP Deskjet 3521 eAll-in-One printer is not compatible with Windows 8 and later versions
2. The printer is not too suitable for businesses with high demands of print due to its very limited monthly cycle of print. Anything beyond the recommended limits reduces the efficiency of the printer.
3. The input tray that comes with the printer can only hold 80 sheets of paper which limit it
4. The Printer’s Output tray can hold a surprising 15 sheets of paper which means you have to be there to clear the prints
5. It cannot handle large prints as in a substantial commercial purpose
Download HP Deskjet 3521 e-All-in-One Printer driver from HP website