HP PSC 2355v All-in-One Printer cartridges
Black Original Ink HP 94 Cartridge(~480 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge(~330 pages), HP 97 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~560 pages), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages)
HP PSC 2355v printer driver Supported Windows operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||426.90 MB||Download|
|Basic Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||39.75 MB||Download|
HP PSC 2355v driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||150.46 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||182.13 MB||Download|
Printer HP PSC 2355v
If you want a printer that saves a lot of your precious time by performing functions such as scanning and copying in a fast way. Then, your search ends at HP PSC 2355v printer. With this HP PSC 2355v printer, you can also print borderless images with high resolution.
1. It performs functions with a one-touch option from the front panel.
2. The scan type of the printer is Flatbed.
3. The print technology is thermal inkjet.
4. It can copy a maximum of 99 copies at one time.
Specifications of HP PSC 2355v:
The printing speed for different mode is:
1. Draft Quality: Black – 23 ppm and Color – 18 ppm.
2. Fast Normal Quality: Black – 8.5 ppm and Color – 6.6 ppm.
3. Normal Quality: Black – 7.4 ppm and Color – 5 ppm.
The print quality for Best mode is:
• For black, it is up to 1200X1200 dpi.
• For Color, it is up to 4800×4800 dpi.
1. The optical resolution is up to 1200X4800 dpi.
2. The enhanced resolution is up to 19200 dpi.
3. The grayscale scan levels are 256.
4. The printer can enlarge image up to 50 to 400%.
5. The bit depth for scanning is up to 48-bit.
The copy speed that is maximum of A4 for Black is up to 23 cpm and for color is up to 18 cpm. The printer copy resolution for color text and graphics is up to 4800X1200 dpi. For black text, the copy resolution is up to 600X1200 dpi. You can resize your photo or image up to 400%.
The copy speed for different mode is:
• Normal Quality: Black – 7.4 cpm and Color – 5 cpm.
• Best Quality: Black – 0.8 cpm and Color – 0.8 cpm.
Paper Handling Specifications:
The input tray handling capacity for plain paper is up to 100 sheets, and output tray handling capacity is up to 50 sheets.
The printer supports various paper size such as paper, envelopes and borderless media. The paper size for different media is :
• A4: 210X297 mm.
• B5: 176X250 mm.
• DL: 110X220 mm.
• C6: 114X162 mm.
The Weight of different Media:
1. For A4, Banner, Envelopes: 75 to 90 grams.
2. Cards: the weight is up to 200 grams.
3. Photo Paper: the weight is up to 280 grams.
Operating System Requirements:
This HP PSC 2355v driver works with a wide range of windows and Mac versions. The minimum processor support for Mac version is the G3 processor. For its installation, the minimum free disk space that must be free is 400 MB in Mac operating system. It supports a various browser for Mac versions. Without the access to the internet, you cannot perform any function.
It is suitable for Windows XP and many others. For its set up, you required 355 Mb of free hard disk space. The processor support must be Intel for Windows, and the browser support is Internet Explorer.
The maximum power consumption of printer is 70 Watts. It requires an input voltage of 100 to 240 VAC. In a month, the printer can print up to 3000 pages. It supports various photocards such as SmartMedia and Sony Memory Stick.
The printer has a custom processor. If you buy this printer, you will also get one year warranty. Energy star certifies it. This printer is available in Denmark, Finland, Spain, France and many other countries. The printing quality in every mode is excellent. It is one of the best HP product.
Download HP PSC 2355v All-in-One Printer driver from Hp website.