The all-in-one printer has a portable size with its ability to print, copy and scan. The physical dimensions are 171 x 438 x 283 mm (HWD) with a weight of 5.5 Kg. The unique device is a member of the HP PSC 1600 series which also comprises of HP PSC 1600, 1603, 1605, 1610xi, 1610v, etc. There are other models not mentioned here, and users must note that not all the models are available to all the regions and countries.
The HP PSC 1613 driver supports Windows Operating System versions 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP and higher. All these versions require specific minimum parameter such as RAM size, processor type, and sizes, etc. More importantly, HP recommends an Intel Pentium or higher processor for this device. This feature coupled with 256 MB of RAM and 1.1 GB of hard disk space.
HP PSC 1613 Driver and Software for Windows
Supported OS: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe (Recommended)||326.18 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe (Recommended)||362.68 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe (Recommended)||426.90 MB||Download|
|Basic Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||39.75 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1613 Driver and Software for Mac OS
Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5
HP PSC 1613 cartridges
HP 94 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~480 pages ), HP 95 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~330 pages ), HP 97 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~560 pages ), HP 99 Photo Original Ink Cartridge (~130 pages )
The HP PSC 1613 driver also works with systems that based on the Macintosh Operating Systems. The supported versions include Mac OS 9.1.x and Mac OS X which include versions 10.2.3, 10.3.x, etc. the recommended processors is a G4 or higher with 128 MB or 256 MB of RAM for OS 9 and OS X respectively. Please note that the different printer does not support lower versions of Mac OS than OS 9.
1. The printing method is with the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology
2. The printing language is the HP PCL level 3, PCL3 GUI or PCL 10
3. The printing resolution of this device is 1200 x 1200 dpi for both monochrome and colored with HP PhotoREt III
4. The printing cycle of this device is 5000 pages monthly
5. The input tray of this unique device has a capacity for 100 sheets of paper while the output tray holds 50 sheets
6. The supported media types include transparent films, envelopes, index cards, labels, legal document, etc
7. The printer also supports photo memory cards through PictBridge connection