Printing with this device requires a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printer technology. The print language is the Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL). The print speed mostly depends on the complexity of the document and the model of the printer and the print resolution at maximum is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color with a 1200 input dpi. According to the mode of the printer the print speed varies. For instance, at normal mode, the rate is 7ppm (black) and 2.88 for color print speed.
HP PSC 1402 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||326.18 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||362.68 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP 32 bit.exe||71.01 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1402 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||18.56 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||131.10 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||174.18 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1402 All-in-One printer cartridge
HP 21 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages ), HP 22 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages )
The HP PSC 1402 driver compatible Windows OS versions include Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. All of these versions support either an Intel Pentium II, Celeron or any compatible processor with 128 MB minimum RAM. The printer HP PSC 1402 driver also supports Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.3, OS 10.2.3 or later. However, it does not support Mac OS 9, OS 10.1.5, and 10.2.
1. Compatible print cartridges include the Hp 21 and HP 22.
2. The primary means of connection is through the hi-speed USB port which is consistent with versions 1.1 and 2.0.
3. The input tray of this device can hold a total of 100 sheets of plain paper, and the output tray has a capacity for 50 sheets.
4. The supported media sizes include the cards, envelopes, transparencies, plain paper, legal paper, etc.
5. HP recommends that when getting a USB cable, the length must not be more than 10 feet. This case minimizes the injected noise.
6. The printer also can scan and copy documents which come in handy in both personal and corporate uses of the printer.
7. The scan and copy speed depends on the document at work in the printer.
Download HP PSC 1402 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website