The printer has an impressive outlook that is very portable to use. It is also befitting for both home and office uses with its dimensions. The physical dimensions include 16.97 x 44 x 25.9 cm and a weight of 4.5 Kg. Other members of the HP PSC 1400 series include HP PSC 1401, 1402, 1403, 1408, 1410v, 1410xi, 1415 and 1417. It is imperative to note that some of these models are not available in certain countries or regions of the world.
HP PSC 1410xi printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||326.18 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||362.68 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP 32 bit.exe||71.01 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1410xi driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||18.56 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||131.10 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||174.18 MB||Download|
HP All-in-One printer PSC 1410xi cartridge
Black Ink HP 21 Cartridge (~190 pages ), HP 22 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages )
HP PSC 1410xi driver Specification
The HP PSC 1410xi driver has excellent compatibility with Windows Operating System versions. These include Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Windows XP media and tablet are also applicable. On the other hand, this HP PSC 1410xi driver is also compatible with Macintosh operating systems of versions Mac OS 10.4, 10.3, 10.2.3 or later versions. The recommended processor for these versions is the G3 or G4 processors and a minimum of 128 MB of RAM.
1. The device consumes a maximum of 80 watts while the input voltage is between 100 to 240 VAC.
2. The printer method is the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology. The unique thing about this technology is its ability to economize the use of printer ink in cartridges.
3. The print language is the Lightweight Imaging Device Interface Language (LIDIL).
4. Print speed and resolution depends on the model of the printer in use as well as the complexity of the document in the process.
5. The maximum print resolution of this device is 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi with a 1200 input dpi.
6. Compatible cartridges for this printer includes the HP 21and HP 22.
7. The monthly duty cycle of this printer stands at 5000 printed pages.
8. The supported media sizes include the plain paper, the envelopes, transparent films, legal, labels and index cards.
9. There is no USB cable in the printer package so the user may have to acquire one from a trusted store for installation.
Download HP PSC 1410xi All-in-One Printer driver from HP website