The HP PSC 1300 all-in-one series comprises of some models which include HP PSC 1355, 1350, 1345, 1311 and a host of others. However, please note that some of the models are not available in individual countries or regions of the world.
HP PSC 1311 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||326.18 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||362.68 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows Vista.exe||163.28 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||343.28 MB||Download|
|Basic Drivers and Software for windows XP 32 bit.exe||36.89 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1311 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||18.56 MB||Download|
HP PSC 1311 cartridges
HP56 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~520 pages ), HP 57 Tri-color Inkjet Print Cartridge (~500 pages ), HP 58 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (~140 pages )
HP PSC 1311 driver Specification
The HP PSC 1311 driver is compatible with Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windows XP. These OS versions can make use of Intel Pentium II or any other compatible processor with 128 MB of RAM. The compatible monitor is an SVGA 1024 x 768 display resolution with 24-bit color depth. It is compatible with a sound card and Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or later version as an essential software. Apart from Windows OS, HP PSC 1311 driver is also compatible with Macintosh OS versions such as OS 9.1. X, OS X, and OS v10. The recommended processor type is a G4 or higher version. RAM size should be up to 256 MB for OS X and 128 MB for OS 9.
1. The compatible print cartridges are HP 56, HP 57, HP 58, HP 27 and HP 28. The last two are only applicable to the HP PSC 1300 series
2. The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages, but the manufacturer recommends a much lesser amount
3. Input and Output of this printing device are through the hi-speed USB port. This port is compatible with both 1.1 and 2.0 versions
4. The printer also has a PictBridge support which enables the printer to connect with a photo or video camera
5. The input tray of this printer can hold up to 100 sheets of plain paper.
6. The supported media types include apart from plain paper, cards, transparency films, labels, envelopes, legal, etc
7. The printer does not support the use of memory cards
Download HP PSC 1311 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website