This unique device has a model number CC281A. As an all-in-one device, it can print, copy and scan documents. The printer comes with a very portable size that is suitable for both home and office uses. It supports some Windows Operating system versions such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. HP Photosmart C4385 is also compatible with some Macintosh OS versions. All of these versions have their specific minimum requirements.
HP Photosmart C4385 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
Driver for Mac OS
HP Photosmart C4385 cartridges
The printer has black and colored Ink cartridges with impressive printing capacities. The user can also purchase the replacements and other printer supplies from HP stores and trusted retailers.
HP 74 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
1. This unique printer works with the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with PCL3 GUI, HP PCL level 3 or PCL 10 print languages
2. The print speed varies according to the complexity of the document. For example, at fast draft mode, the black print speed is 32 pages per minute (ppm). However, the color print is at the rate of 24 ppm in the same mode.
3. The copy function has a Digital Image Processing feature of up to 99 copies capacity
4. The zoom range of the copy function is between 25% (minimum) to 400% (maximum)
5. The scanner has an Integrated OCR software that automatically converts scanned text to editable text
Related Printer :HP Photosmart C5390 driver
Download HP Photosmart C4385 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website