HP Photosmart printer C4275 is an all-in-one printer with the ability to print, scan and copy documents. It belongs to Photosmart C4200 all-in-one printer series. It has a portable size that makes it befitting for home or office desks or shelves. The physical dimensions comprise a height of 7 inches (that is when the color graphics display is down). Others include a width of 16.8 inches and a depth of 10.2 inches. The weight is about 10 pounds.
HP Photosmart C4275 driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 8 8.1 and 10.exe||179.26 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows 7.exe||209.69 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for windows XP and Vista.exe||150.81 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP and Vista.exe||36.55 MB||Download|
|Multi Function Products Driver (IT Professional Use Only) for Windows XP and Vista.exe||42.44 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4275 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.6.dmg||139.56 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5.dmg||187.98 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart C4275 cartridges
HP74 Black Original Ink Cartridge (~200 pages ), HP 75 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge (~170 pages )
The HP Photosmart C4275 driver supports various Windows Operating Systems including Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. For Macintosh Operating systems for Apple systems, the supported versions are OS X v10.3.9 and higher versions.
1. The printer cartridges compatible with this device are with a unique design for ink conservation.
2. The printing language includes HP PCL level 3, PCL3 GUI or the PCL 10.
3. The monthly duty cycle of this device is an average of 500 printing sheets, but HP recommends a maximum of 5000 pages in a month.
4. The printer speed relates to the complexity of the document as well as the printer model in use.
5. Printer resolution is 600 x 600 dpi for monochrome printing while it takes 4800 x 1200 dpi for colored. The optimized color printing resolution, however, requires the use of HP PhotoREt III printing software. These resolutions are dependent on the printing mode. The mode for the above measurements is the normal mode.
6. The copy specifications include digital image processing, a digital zoom range of 25 to 400% but which varies by each model.
7. Scanning functions include an image editor feature, an integrated OCR software that helps to convert scanned images to editable texts. It also contains a twain-compliant interface which allows scanning both sides of the paper or document.
8. This device supports the use of memory cards including MMC, xD cards, Magic Gate, Memory stick, SD, Micro SD, etc. The memory capacity of these compatible cards can be up to a maximum of 1000 files,
Download HP Photosmart C4275 All-in-One Printer driver from HP website