This device is an all-in-one printer with the following part number CQ761A, CQ761B, CQ762A, CQ763A, CQ764C, CQ761C, and CQ761D. The connectivity options include HI-speed USB 2.0 port and the wireless network but not the Ethernet. The physical dimensions of this device are 6 x 17 x 15 inches (HWD) and a weight of 12.35 pounds. This device is not only capable of printing, but it can also scan and copy documents.
HP Photosmart 6510 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Windows.exe||61.98 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||23.86 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||25.49 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 6510 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.12.dmg||126.83 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.8.dmg||156.53 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||130.31 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 6510 cartridges
Black Ink HP 564 Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages )
The Ink cartridges include HP 564, HP 364, HP 178 and HP 862. These cartridges are region or country-specific. The HP Photosmart 6510 driver is compatible with Microsoft Windows Operating System versions XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and later Other OS include the Macintosh OS versions Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, or later.
1. This printer works with the drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology.
2. The print language of this device is PCL3 GUI.
3. The printer has a mobile printing capability for both HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint.
4. HP Photosmart 6510 driver has a standard automatic duplexing component. With this feature, it can print on both sides of the paper.
5. The input tray holds up to 80 sheets of plain paper and an output tray with about 15 sheets of the same. Other media types are in lower amounts in these trays.
6. The supported types of media include envelopes, plain paper, legal, banner, index cards, transparent films, etc.
7. Copy specifications include a digital image processing feature and a resolution of 600 dpi.
8. Print resolution depends on the print mode. For instance, the maximum DPI mode for black output and color input is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
ore so, the automatic black and color productions are at 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi.
9. The printer also supports several memory cards and other similar devices such as Memory sticks, SD, SGHC and MicroSD cards.
Download HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer driver from HP website