HP Photosmart 5514 is a device of three distinct varieties with unique part numbers. These include B111c (with part number CQ177B), B111d (with part number CQ177C) and B111h (with part number CQ183A). The physical dimensions of the printer include 5.5 x 17 x 13 inches (HWD) with a lightweight of 11.12 pounds. These qualities make the device very suitable for both home and office uses. It produces such fantastic quality and relatively good speed.
HP Photosmart 5514 printer driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Windows.exe||56.01 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||20.70 MB||Download|
|Basic Driver for windows Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||22.26 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 5514 driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.14.zip||9.08 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.11.dmg||126.83 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.8.dmg||156.53 MB||Download|
|Full Feature Drivers and Software for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.7.dmg||129.33 MB||Download|
HP Photosmart 5514 cartridges
HP564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages ), HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages ), HP 564 Yellow Original Ink Cartridge (~300 pages )
The print speed varies with the complexity of the document and the model of the printer in use. The method of printing is a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology and a PCL3 GUI print language. The print resolution depends on the printing mode. For instance, in the plain best method, the monochrome and color input is a 600 x 600 dpi. However, the output is a 600 x 1200 dpi for black while the color resolution is automatically determined.
1. This device is an all-in-one printer with the ability to also scan and copy documents.
2. The printer is capable of mobile printing with the use of appropriate apps such as ePrint and AirPrint.
3. Compatible Operating systems include Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. On the other hand, Mac OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, or OS X Mavericks are also compatible.
4. Compatible printer ink cartridges include HP 564, HP364, HP 178 and HP 862. The replacement cartridges, however, are available in HP stores as well as other trusted outlets.
5. Note that this device does not support automatic duplexing. It means that to print on both sides of the sheet, the user will have to turn the paper manually.
6. The input tray has a capacity for up to 80 sheets of plain paper. However, the output tray holds a total of about 15 sheets. The other media sizes are in lesser number in these trays.
Download HP Photosmart 5514 e-All-in-One Printer driver from HP website