Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Linux Downloads|
Canon PIXMA TR4720 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit|
|MP Drivers for Windows 7 8.1 10 and 11.exe (Recommended)||91.05 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA TR4720 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the Canon PIXMA TR4720 printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA TR4720 is ready to print all your files.
Driver for Linux
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux – debian Packagearchive||1.13 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux – rpm Packagearchive||1.19 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux – Source file||2.43 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux – debian Packagearchive||393.91 kB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux – rpm Packagearchive||347.28 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux – Source file||343.39 MB||Download|
How to install printer driver on Linux
Download the appropriate software peculiar to your device. After that, follow the following steps to complete the installation process;
- When you have downloaded the particularly needed Canon PIXMA TR4720 software, connect the printer
- Make sure that the printer links correctly to your PC or the required network of computers
- Go to “Systems” and proceed to “Printers.” The system proceeds to the printer screen
- Click on the “Add” button with a plus sign before it to add a new printing device
- A screen pops up where you can insert the device URL that you have identified or local a network printer or software on the downloaded folder
- Fill the information and proceed
- Complete the installation progression and restart your computer
Enjoy your printer