HP Printer PageWide Pro 452dw Overview
PageWide Pro 452dw is an amazing printer with moderate physical dimensions. These include a height of 378.9 mm, a width of 530 mm and a depth of 407 mm. Finally, the weight of the printer is 20.15 Kg. This unique printer HP PageWide Pro 452dw driver is compatible with the following operating system versions;
1. Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista
2. Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite, and Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks Lion
HP PageWide Pro 452dw driver Supported Windows Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit|
|PCL6 Full Software Solution for windows 7 8 8.1 and 10.exe||82.91 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Basic Driver with Installer for windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||44.99 MB||Download|
|PCL6 Basic Driver with Installer for windows 7 8 8.1 and 10 64 bit.exe||46.61 MB||Download|
HP PageWide Pro 452dw driver Supported Mac Operating Systems
|Supported OS: Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x|
|HP Easy Start for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.14.zip||9.08 MB||Download|
HP PageWide Pro 452dw cartridges
The printer has in it about 512 MB of inbuilt memory but is non-expandable. The cartridges in the printer package are
1. Black PageWide HP 913 Setup Cartridge (of a maximum capacity of about 3000 pages)
2. HP 913 Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge (of a maximum capacity of about 1500 pages)
3. Magenta PageWide HP 913 Setup Cartridge (of a maximum capacity of about 1500 pages)
3. HP 913 Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (of a maximum capacity of about 1500 pages)
1. The print speed of this printer at the ISO mode is up to 40 pages per minute and in a draft mode is 55 ppm.
2. The first page gets ready only after about 6.5 seconds if in black and white and seven secs if colored.
3. The maximum duty cycle of this device is a whopping 50,000 printed pages, but HP recommends the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum performance.
4. Its input tray has a capacity of 500 sheets of plain paper while the output tray can hold 300 sheets. There is an additional multipurpose tray that holds up to 50 sheets with an optional addition that is of 2 x 500 sheets design. The maximum input capacity of the printer regarding sheets is 1550 sheets.
5. The printer has an automatic duplexer that helps it to print on both sides of the paper.
6. The design of the tray supports the following media types apart from a plain paper: transparent film, photo paper. Others are envelopes, cards, labels, and specialty papers.
Download HP PageWide Pro 452dw Printer driver from HP website