Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Macintosh Downloads||Linux Downloads|
Sharp MX-5001N Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|PCL PS PPD SPLCc XPS Universal Driver for windows 32 bit.zip (Recommended)||52.88 MB||Download|
|PCL PS PPD SPLCc XPS Universal Driver for windows 64 bit.zip (Recommended)||55.84 MB||Download|
|PC-FAX TWAIN Sharp Status Monitor Driver for windows.zip (Recommended)||47.70 MB||Download|
|Universal Driver for windows.zip (Recommended)||20.75 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-5001N Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the Sharp MX-5001N printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Sharp MX-5001N is ready to print all your files.
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|Driver for Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.13.zip||15.13 MB||Download|
|Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.9.zip||45.37 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Sharp MX-5001N Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear.
- Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The system will install the setup file.
- If you want can test the Sharp MX-5001N printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CUPS PPD Driver for Linux.zip||1.60 MB||Download|
How to install printer driver on Linux
Download the appropriate software peculiar to your device. After that, follow the following steps to complete the installation process;
- When you have downloaded the particularly needed Sharp MX-5001N software, connect the printer
- Make sure that the printer links correctly to your PC or the required network of computers
- Go to “Systems” and proceed to “Printers.” The system proceeds to the printer screen
- Click on the “Add” button with a plus sign before it to add a new printing device
- A screen pops up where you can insert the device URL that you have identified or local a network printer or software on the downloaded folder
- Fill the information and proceed
- Complete the installation progression and restart your computerEnjoy your printer