Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Macintosh Downloads||Linux Downloads|
Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Printer Driver for Windows 7 vista xp 64 bit.exe (Recommended)
Supported Operating Systems : Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
|Printer Driver for Windows 7 vista xp 32 bit.exe (Recommended)
Supported Operating Systems : Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit
|Universal Print driver for windows 10 8.1 8 7 vista xp 32 bit and 64 bit.exe (Recommended)
Supported Operating Systems : Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
|Download Samsung ML-1640 driver from Hp website|
How to Install & Setup Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Samsung ML-1640 is ready to print all your files.
Driver for Mac OS
How to Install & Setup Samsung ML-1640 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear.
- Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The system will install the setup file.
- If you want can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
How to install printer driver on Linux
Download the appropriate software peculiar to your device. After that, follow the following steps to complete the installation process;
- When you have downloaded the particularly needed Samsung ML-1640 software, connect the printer
- Make sure that the printer links correctly to your PC or the required network of computers
- Go to “Systems” and proceed to “Printers.” The system proceeds to the printer screen
- Click on the “Add” button with a plus sign before it to add a new printing device
- A screen pops up where you can insert the device URL that you have identified or local a network printer or software on the downloaded folder
- Fill the information and proceed
- Complete the installation progression and restart your computerEnjoy your printer