Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Macintosh Downloads|
Epson Expression Premium XP-605 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Printer Driver for Windows 10 8 7 Vista and XP 32 bit.exe (Recommended)||22.29 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 10 8 7 Vista and XP 64 bit and 11.exe (Recommended)||25.21 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 8 10 and 11.exe (Recommended)||21.32 MB||Download|
|Scan patch for user interface for Windows 11.exe (Recommended)||10.53 MB||Download|
|Scan Updater for Windows 10.exe (Recommended)||733.95 kB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Epson Expression Premium XP-605 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the Epson Expression Premium XP-605 printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Epson Expression Premium XP-605 is ready to print all your files.
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: macOS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|ICA Driver for mac OS 10.5 to 11.dmg||23.55 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for mac OS 10.5 to 10.11.dmg||27.09 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver for mac OS 10.5 to 10.12.dmg||17.76 MB||Download|
|Uninstall Center for mac OS 10.15 and 11.dmg||1.17 MB||Download|
|Scan Patch for mac OS 10.5 to 10.11.dmg||1.18 MB||Download|
|Product Setup for mac OS 10.5 to 10.11.dmg||200.14 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Epson Expression Premium XP-605 Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear.
- Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The system will install the setup file.
- If you want can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.