Select your Downloads
Canon PIXMA G1430 Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|series Printer Driver for Windows 7 8.1 10 and 11.exe (Recommended)
Supported Operating Systems : Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
|Download Canon PIXMA G1430 driver from Canon website|
How to Install & Setup Canon PIXMA G1430 Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon PIXMA G1430 is ready to print all your files.
How do you know what version of Windows you are running?