Select your Downloads
|Windows Downloads||Macintosh Downloads||Linux Downloads|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Printer Driver Downloads
Driver for Windows
|Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10 64 bit and 11.exe (Recommended)||20.92 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 and 10 32 bit.exe||18.77 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Printer Driver on Windows
- Go to the driver location and double-click the .exe file. The installation will begin.
- While installing the driver, plug the printer from your PC.
- Now, click the Next button on the installation pop-up.
- Choose your place of residence and click Next.
- Click Yes on the End User License Agreement.
- Now, choose your preferred connection method.
- Your PC will search for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer. If detected, it will install all the necessary files on your PC.
- After that, you will get the Setup Completion pop-up. Click the Complete button.
- If you want, you can test the printer. Load the paper and click Execute.
- You can also skip this step by clicking the Next button instead of the Execute button.
- As a final pop-up, you will get the installation completed successfully. Click the Exit button to close the pop-up.
- Now, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C is ready to print all your files.
Driver for Mac OS
|Supported OS: Mac OS Monterey 12.x, Mac OS Big Sur 11.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x|
|CAPT Printer Driver and Utilities for Mac OS X 10.13 to 12.dmg||33.33 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver and Utilities for Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.12.dmg||42.22 MB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver and Utilities for Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.dmg||40.67 MB||Download|
How to Install & Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Printer Driver on Mac
- Run the driver setup file on your Mac.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click the Open button.
- Now, the Setup pop-up will appear.
- Click the Next and enter your Apple ID password to allow the setup file to install.
- Click the Next button, and the installation will begin.
- Choose your preferred way of connection and click Next.
- Now, your Mac PC will search for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer. When detected, click the Next button.
- Select your residence and click Select All to install the software related to the printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts like License Agreement and Create an Alias. The system will install the setup file.
- If you want can test the printer by clicking the Execute button. If not, click the Next button.
- Click Exit to close the pop-up. Now, your printer is ready.
- When you have downloaded the particularly needed Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C software, connect the printer
- Make sure that the printer links correctly to your PC or the required network of computers
- Go to “Systems” and proceed to “Printers.” The system proceeds to the printer screen
- Click on the “Add” button with a plus sign before it to add a new printing device
- A screen pops up where you can insert the device URL that you have identified or local a network printer or software on the downloaded folder
- Fill the information and proceed
- Complete the installation progression and restart your computer
Enjoy your printer
Driver for Linux
Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
|Supported OS: Debian os, SUSE Linux os, Linux Mint os, Boss os, Red Hat Enterprise Linux os, cent os, Fedora os, Ubuntu os|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux||121.61 MB||Download|
How to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C printer driver on Linux
Download the appropriate software peculiar to your device. After that, follow the following steps to complete the installation process;